Sutra Of The Aquarian Age – 2017: “Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path.”
This is a 1 Numerology Year – A start to a whole new cycle for the next 9 years ahead… What will you be working on?
2016 was a huge transitional shift for many of us – more so than the predicted year of 2012 (which had a lot of hype in the spiritual/holistic health community). Now, it looks like things have taken on a whole new level of “getting real”.
On the plus side: With all the shock waves that hit the planet in 2016 on a social/political level (think Brexit, US President Election, the deaths of many talented souls etc) to the more personal daily routine level (re-thinking our place in the world and how we can now expand our purpose etc), there is now room for real action. Real integration. Practical results.
Enough with the theories and the small talk – it’s time to take realistic action and connect. There is a lot going on that is shifting the scales on a really positive and creative level… and will continue to do so for many years to come!
The key question is: How will you be planting seeds in your life to make things move forward?
Let me share some tips on planting new seeds for these exciting times:
Decide on what you need to truly release to move forward…
2016 was a year of completion – but there will be many things that we might still need to release fully.
Get super clear about what no longer serves you – and have courage and trust that the empty space you’ve cleared will now be filled with many new people/places/opportunities/material objects/etc that WILL serve you now.
It’s usually the case that when you choose to release something, we then get tested in a BIG way as a reminder of our choice… a tester to see if we really meant what we said. Stick to your intentions, hold your ground! Grrrrrrrr 😃
Ground your energy…
Most of us are in our head space… we have many thoughts, we’re tapped into many channels of information and we’re not fully in the present moment… it’s mostly in our upper Chakras. Which is not a bad thing, it just needs to re-distributed.
As we change and plant seeds, we need to re-balance our energy and ground it… This connects to our lower more-earthly Chakras, emotions and core to move forward with physical actions and to enjoy our integration of our 3D Self.
Some tips for grounding your energy:
- Get physical – Dance, go for long walks, run etc… get your body moving in a way that feels good to you
- Creativity – It could be the more traditional forms like art or music, but creative energy is really anything that makes you *feel* tuned to your Self… A clue for this is what you might have loved to do when you were younger
- Write it out – Writing in the old-school pen/paper form is a huge way to release and see things in a physical form.
- Be out in nature – Get out there and observe the seasons. Allow nature to re-balance your energy and make you feel more present
- Travel – It doesn’t have to be far, it could even be to a new location in your current city/town. Travel to new spaces so you can be more present again
Hold space for your intuition to expand…
We all have an intuitive Self – But sadly, many of us have been programmed to be distracted or unclear about what our intuition is telling us, mainly because there usually is no logic/reason it (although it may come later!).
We all need to honour our intuition because in these times, this is our inner compass and it can lead us to some amazing people/places.
Each day, begin your day by setting an intention: “I give full permission for my intuition to speak to me.: Tune into your Self throughout the day and check in with your Self.
In Kundalini yoga, we have many meditation that we can use for our 6th Chakra, here is one of my favourite meditations. Maybe you could make this part of a 40-day practice to break and shift old patterns.
Explore what makes you feel connected…
I recently wrote a whole blog post on nurturing deeper connection in your life – Click here to read it. It will give you some exercises and meditation to try!
The more connected you feel to people and places, that support you and your journey – the more room there is to expand and be inspired 💛
If in doubt, listen to what you’re being drawn to do and go for it – especially if it is outside of your comfort zone and makes you feel excited and fear all at once.
Some reflection questions for your Self care practice…
Whether you do meditation, yoga, go running, have a long bath etc… make time to be alone and in reflection mode. Take a moment to reflect and ask your Self questions about what you want… and just bring awareness to what comes up, even if there doesn’t seem to be any “answers”…
Here are some reflection questions:
- What long term goals for the next stage in my life can I start this week?
- What am I good at and how can I use this as service to the wider community?
- How am I nurturing my own needs?
- If I could do just 1 simple thing in my daily routine for the next 365 days that would change my life, what would I choose to do?
- How can I love my Self more?
- What am I grateful for today?
Use a journal to keep track of your experiences and just observe your Self as you take those small baby steps forward to planting new seeds. Be gentle, have courage and have fun!
Sat Nam 💛